Terms of Business
All details of business terms, prices & descriptions of items offered for sale in this shop are current, subject to change without prior notice & replace any previously advertised details.
To the best of my ability, all items advertised on this web site are of original period manufacture unless stated otherwise. We offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the TERMS listed below.
- Should you be unhappy with any item purchased, you should contact us by email within 7 days of receipt of the goods. The item can then be returned to us, provided that it is in the condition as sent, for a full refund of the purchase price. If an item is not notified to us within this time, it will be considered as being sold. We regret that postage costs are NOT refundable.
- This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this web site to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after purchase.
- We supply items for collector's display purposes only & such items are not intended for actual wear or use. We do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, footwear or headgear, nor their suitability for being worn.
- The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country. If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported to your country, we can offer other goods to the same value in exchange, less any return postage & import costs incurred by us, but are unable to give a refund.
- Any returned items paid for via Paypal will be refunded via Paypal.
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Orders.
No contract will exist between you and us until we have received full payment from you and have dispatched the ordered products. Please note that our initial acknowledgment of your order does not constitute acceptance of that order. You may also receive a payment acknowledgment email from Paypal, this again does not constitute acceptance of that order.
Should we, for any reason, decide not to accept your order we will advise you accordingly and any monies paid will be refunded.
Items may be reserved with a 20% non refundable deposit and the outstanding balance paid in 3 successive equal monthly payments from the date of the deposit. No excess charges or interest will be incurred on the order but the order will not be despatched until paid for in full. A minimum purchase price of £500.00 is applicable to qualify for Layaway. This is applicable to multi-buy orders as well as single items.
Should full payment not be received within 3 months we reserve the right to cancel the order and re-offer the item(s) for sale, in this event the deposit will be forfeit and only payments over and above the deposit will be returned.
When sending goods outside the European Union (EU), under international postal agreements, we must complete a customs declaration (form CN22 or CN23) which will be fixed to the package.
The declaration includes a description of the goods, the value and whether they are gifts or commercial items. Under customs law, the sender is legally responsible for the information on the declaration; therefore it is in our own interest to ensure that the declaration is completed accurately and in full.
Sales of Knives & Firearms
The sale of Knives, other Edged Weapons and Firearms are restricted to those aged over 18. Verification of age is required before purchase is concluded.
Terms of Gold, Silver and Bronze Used
The expresssions 'Gold', 'Silver' or 'Bronze' relate to, especially in the case of Decorations, to the grade of the award or the appearance or plating finish of metal items and does not imply a solid metal content of this description unless otherwise stated.
Availability of Goods.
This web site is designed to show only items of stock that are still available for sale, but it is still remotely possible that an item could be sold during your visit to the web site. In the unlikely event that an item has been sold by the time that you place your order, we will inform you by return e-mail.
All orders are subject to a delivery, packing & handling charge. The correct charges will be automatically calculated via our Shopping basket ordering system and are based on the total weight of your order, your location and our normal method of despatch.
We aim to ship all items sold via a Tracked or Signed service with the minimum insurance cover that comes with that service. If you require the item to be fully covered by insurance for loss or damage, please contact us prior to despatch and we will endeavour to find the best value for money service available at the time.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to alter any miscalculation, plus or minus, and you will be notified prior to shipping of any changes.
Although we offer a world wide export scheme, and trust & rely on the various delivery systems used to work properly, it must be understood that items are sent entirely at the customer's own risk.
We will package the items well to prevent damage, and obtain all relevant despatch documents etc, but in the event of a parcel being lost in transit we will not be liable for such a loss.
Insurance, to the limits quoted by the delivery company involved, against loss or damage is included in our quoted delivery prices but offers only the minimal cover.
As stated above in Deliver Charges, if you require the item to be fully covered by insurance for loss or damage, please contact us prior to despatch and we will endeavour to find the best value for money service available.
All payments will be taken in GBP
All photographs on the web site are our property and are not to be reproduced without prior permission.
Due to the complexities of the electronic world regarding this web shop, I reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been an electronic failure in the description or pricing of any specific item.